Wednesday 29 December 2010

Peanut butter cookies

Hey all, these biscuits are a family favourite and my brother is absolutely in love with them. ( so is Butch, my dog lol, hes hopeful) They stick to the roof of your mouth so best to have a coffee/milo with it :)

One of my hearts desires it to own my own cupcake bakery one day. When i made cupcakes for the Rspca i really loved it. I figure if i can make cupcakes for my job and love it , why not.


Peanut butter biscuit recipe:
Ingredients:
* one small tub of crunchy peanut butter
*170g butter, at room temp
*1 tablespoon vanilla extract
*1 egg
*200g brown sugar
*1 1/2 cups plain flour
*1 teaspoon baking powder

Method:
1. pre-heat the oven to 200°C, line two trays with baking paper.
2.Combine peanut butter,butter,vanilla and egg in a bowl of an electric mixer and mix until soft and creamy.
Then add the sugar,flour and baking powder and mix thoroughly.
3.roll into balls , flatten slightly, place on trays and bake for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment